Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Creating Stereoscopic 3D Images

The anaglyph color pair I've chosen is Green/Magenta.


I think this one is the most fun to look at. I chose this scene because it has a lot of depth, perspective, and little details to look at. It's especially cool to look at how the rails and the tree leaves pop out.



This is the statue in front of the Art Building at SJSU. This one also turned out incredibly well. I especially love how the shield really pops out from the rest of the statue.


And here is me in glorious 3D. I need to lay off the sodas, or else I'll gain more depth than I really want.



My final assignment in my 3D animation class. Unfortunately, the resolution remains rather poor due to the way Blogspot uploads videos rather than streaming them. You can download the video in full resolution in THIS LINK

Okay, the rest of this isn't for assignment. Now I'm just playing around with whatever junk I can find around my house.






No comments:

Post a Comment